Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Wild Rose Studio Cat And Moon

Hi all, I hope the sun has got his hat on wherever you are, it certainly has here, its scorchio! :-)

 I made this card using a gorgeous new Cat and Moon Die from  the Wild Rose Studio, there is also a coordinating sentiment stamp set which fits inside the moon purrfectly


I blended Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Stormy Sky Distress inks onto Watercolor Paper and when it was dry I used a Falling Stars Stencil and White Embossing Paste to create the night sky. 


Thanks for looking! 
Challenges:
Through The Craftroom Door   Anything Goes
Show Us Your Pussies  Furrything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

5 comments:

Viv said...

Really like this Lols. Your inked sky is awesome!

Larisa said...

Lorraine, it is cute so much!! I love the cats a lot :)

cuilliesocks said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous cat die, Kate x

ike said...

That is soooo gorgeous and I adore that cat die :-D
Yep - it's pretty scorchio here too .... phew !!
Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Theresa said...

this is so sweet. love your sky. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and goodluck, Theresa DT xx