Thursday, March 17, 2016

Leave A Little Sparkle

Hi all :-)  I am here to share a card made for the Less Is More Challenge

ONE LAYER
 + sentiment as the focus 


I love this Leave A Little Sparkle saying, I think it's also perfect for the inside of a card for a little princess! ;-)

I used a Tiny Dots Stencil and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to make the background, I then individually dotted every spot with a dab of glitter, a labour of love I can tell you ;-) I then used the same ink pad and a splash or water, missed with some perfect pearls to add a little more shimmer and then splattered, great fun ;-)


Thanks for looking! I hope you all have a lovely day and a great weekend! :-)

For those of you going to the NEC I am so envious!! wish I was there !! :-)

Challenges:
 Less Is More One Layer + sentiment
Sparkles Forum   Make It Girlie



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is simply gorgeous and one I would just love to receive. Karen x

Esther said...

Oh, gorgeous! This is such a fab card. Can't believe you did each dot individually with glitter - definitely a labour of love but sooooo worth it!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! Super stunning and CAS fantastic!
Thanks for playing at Less is More this week. Sarah

Chrissie said...

Just terrific Lols... great design!
I hope you had a fab birthday this week!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Love your subtle background design! Thanks for playing along at Less is More.

Helen said...

Fab card and I love the sentiment. I get accused of leaving 'sparkle' wherever I go after I've been crafting, lol. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Neets B said...

Wonderful card, love the font of the sentiment. And great effort with the sparkle, it certainly paid off!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More