Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Wild Rose Studio 'Owls On Branch'

Happy Tuesday! :-) I am here with a card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
This week the theme is

Things With Wings 

I used a new 'Owls On Branch' Clear Stamp from the Wild Rose Studio


aren't these owls adorable! I coloured with Copics and used some Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock, some Hemptique Natural Twine and a little strip of paper from a  Painted Poinsettias Paper Pack

I am keeping my Christmas cards fairly CAS so that they fit in a normal envelope and qualify for the lowest postage tariff. Most of my cards are airmail and after having been stung with a huge postage bill I am now being more economical ;-)


and this is the photo that these little owls were modelled on, isn't he a handsome chap :-)


Challenges:
MAWTT   Cute Animal
Penny Black and More   Anything Goes
Polkadoodles   Things With wings

Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

13 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, lovely design, fabulous colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, welcome again;-))m

KandA said...

Super card and great design Lols. Totally in love with these cute little owls xx

Sue said...

I adore your owls,gorgeous card Lols x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and a fab image.xxx

Jacee said...

So lovely, I LOVE that sweet and pretty image, so cute!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is beautiful, Lols!! I love the owls and even though you say it's C&S, it doesn't appear that way to me at all! LOVE it!!

Yvette said...

Beautiful card! These owls are so c!ute

Pop's Cards said...

I love this but then I love all of WRS stamps they are all so so cute, Shaleise would love this one too her thing is owls, totally agree with the post costs I get stung each time, gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

brenda said...

A lovely clean and crisp feel to your pretty card Lorraine.

Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Dora said...

beautiful!

Peanut said...

What a fabulous project, Lorraine! Thanks for playing along with Things With Wings challenge .
x Asha (DT)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sherri said...

Beautiful card. I ordered this stamp set thanks to your creation.

Do you happen to know which Copic colors you used for the Owls?