Tuesday, September 8, 2015

STAMPtember® /Lawn Fawn 'Merry Christmouse'

The lovely Kelly Marie, owner of Lawn Fawn, sent me a cute STAMPtember® 'Merry Christmouse' Stamp and Die Set to use! Thanks Kelly!! :-)

As you know I am a real animal lover and these cute critters are adorable!


The little mouses are snug and warm in their stockings and all ready and waiting for Santa ;-) I stamped the images with Memento Ink and coloured with Copic Markers, E30, E31, E000, R20 for the mice and R22 and R24 for the hat. The stockings were paper pieced. 

I used a Brick Wall Stamp and White Pigment Ink and Clear Embossing powder to make a subtle wall background, if you squint you may see it better ;-)


and this is the STAMPtember® 'Merry Christmouse' Stamp and Die Set  in all its glory :-)


 Challenges:
A Snowflake Promise   Winter/Christmas
Creative Card Crew      Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas    Use A Die






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

KandA said...

This is a sweet card you made with the super fun stamp and die set xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card! I simply must NOT buy those cute little mice stamps... No, I mustn't, no really... Oh, go on then! Jo x

Sharon Caudle said...

SO CUTE, Lols!!!! I LOVE your cards!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning x

Teresa Doyle said...

Ah Lorraine, your card is so sweet. I love those mice peeking out of the stockings...Precious!

Nicki said...

Your cards are so fun.

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie wow how cute is this set I so love the paper in the background too really makes the little images pop right out at you, hugs Pops x x x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Totally adorable! You are always such grand inspiration...which by the way...I love to case!

Sabrina said...

These mice are so adorable and I love the added fluff on your stockings!!!

Linda said...

So cute and fun. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.