Monday, September 29, 2014

What's Brewing ? ,, A Coffee Lover's Bloghop !!



Happy International Coffee Day :-)
 I think it was a national one for the USA but we're making it International now ;-)

 Have you heard about a hop, especially for dedicated coffee lovers over on Chaitali’s blog ?? what a fun idea !! :-)  There are lots of fabulous prizes on offer too !! :-)



I thought that the   Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit  would be  PERFECT to use for the hop !!

I used the word stamps in the set to make a sort of subway art background, generation stamping with the Khaki ink that also came in the kit.

Cappuccino anyone ?? :-)


 I am going to hop and see what other peeps have made too, you can make a card, link and join in too !! It's open to all :-)

We have 3 fun questions to answer
1. When did you start drinking coffee?  
 I think I must have been around 15 or 16 when I started drinking instant coffee (ugh) but started drinking the proper yummy coffee when I was about 18.

2. What is favorite brand?
 I don't really have a favourite brand but I do love strong espresso/cappuccino.  For coffee in cafe's I especially like Costa's or Cafe Nero

3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had? Remember where and when?
  I can't remember the best, but I can remember the worst, in a local cafe here in Gozo, weak as dishwater ,,,,, :-)

4. If I don’t drink my needed coffee, I will…
go back to bed.....  :-)

Lots of FABULOUS sponsors,, loads of lovely crafty goodies to be won !!! :-)


Go make a card for National Coffee Day, upload it to the linky on Chaitali’s blog
then grab a cuppa coffee and get hoppin' ! :-)


 http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/


 http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=751264&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D309809



Challenges
Coffee Lovers Bloghop ,,,, Coffee themed creation
Make My Monday ,,,, Die Cuts and Punches 



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

24 comments:

Annette Allen said...

So totally cute..

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing BRIGHT and FUN colors -YAY for this Hop!

KimCreate said...

Love the 2 cups together! and the great colors!

Jennifer Scull said...

it's no wonder you used items from the kit as it's just perfect for the hop! might need to get my hands on one. ;)

love this fun card and that adorable sentiment! your comment about the worst coffee you've ever had gives me the giggles. yep, we know bad coffee when we drink it, don't we?! ;)

Virginia L. said...

Your coffee card is a perfect PERK-ME-UP card, Lols!! I love the two cups facing each other...and the use of that wood chip is perfect and lovely! I so enjoy reading about you and coffee! Thanks for sharing :)

Juliana said...

SO CUTE!!
I love your layout!! I really like the way you did the sentiment!!!

Great way to use this kit!!

Thordis said...

Love the bright coffee cups, this is such a fun die... :)

Doreen said...

A fabulous card,love the coffee cups.xxx

Joan said...

super fun card - thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love it!!

Rachel said...

fantastic card! love the layers you created with the stamping in the background. i love it!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

StampingbugKerry said...

Yummy card! Love the pinks and oranges!

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful card - thanks for sharing this week atMMM - Jacqueline xx

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your twin coffee cups and those sweet love hearts :)

Heidi Crowl said...

Hi Lols! I can't wait to share a coffee or tea...or ANYTHING With you! Miss you so much! :)

Beth H. said...

Great card! I love how you stamped the different sentiments to make a background!

MariLynn said...

Now those cups compared to your coffee pot... those are the size cups I need. Super sized! So cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support on my blog! I love your card and I love the idea of using the sentiments as subway art! Did you use khaki paper to ink them on?

Lorraine A said...

Thanks everyone :-)

Laura, I couldn't find a link back to your blog, I just stamped on white card, not khaki, but that is a fab ides too, that would look great !! :-)

An'Jenic G. said...

Lovely card and a yummy cup of coffee to go with it!!

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome card! I love the subway art stamping! So much fun! I started off drinking instant too :)
Thanks so much for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

VanessaB said...

what a sweet, cute card. your coffee looks delicious :)

Inks4fun said...

I like your card, very nice. Great colors.

Sue - said...

Lovely fun card - just got my kit yesterday so no time to play yet! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday!