Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Simon Says ,,,,, STENCIL IT !!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our  Fathers Day/Masculine Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

STENCIL IT

Stencils are really HOT right now and are such a fun product to use. You can buy them ready made or make your own.  

We are showcasing The Crafters Workshop Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

When I was at the National Stationary Show recently in NYC I saw many cards and canvases using a subway design so I thought this subway stencil would be perfect,,,, feeling quite trendy ;-)


I was hoping to have time to make a canvas to hang on my craftroom wall using this stencil too, that will be my next project :-)

I used a black card base and Simon's Exclusive Slate, Fog Gray and Lipstick Red Cardstock, keeping the design really simple. I love embossing paste and just used the plain white this time, though it is fun to colour and add glitter bead gel to it too :-)




So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!


There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 

SSS_checkoutnewblog




You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in :-)

Challenges :
Deep Ocean ,,, Inspired by a Song,,,, Leaving On a Jet Plane (John Denver)
Try It On Tuesdays ,,, One for the Boys
Craft Your Passion ,,,, For the Boys
Make My Monday ,,,,, Male Themed
Stamps & Fun = Creativity ,,, Fave Die ,,, the Jet Plane is one of my faves :-)






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

16 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Another must-have stencil! I love the greys with the pop of red. Awesome card, Lols!

Jingle said...

I need this stencil!!! I love your card! So cute and the colors are awesome!

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is so cute, Lols! I love the stencil you used and the pretty red pops! :)

Margik said...

This is a totally fabulous and modern card for a boy. I really love it.
And great stencil!

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Heather said...

I love this Lols, a fabulous stencil and perfect with the colour scheme and just a touch of red!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Lols! What a fab background!! Great design!!

hugs...

Lin said...

Love the way this turned out, Lols! Those pops of red are fantastic!

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Great masculine card thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday, Laura DT xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lols, love the stencil and how you've added the jet plane.
I did chuckle at you "feeling trendy" lol
hugs
Mandy xx

Stephanie said...

LOVE this design and how the red pops!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jacqueline said...

What a great card, perfect for our challenge this week at MMM - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Anonymous said...

great card Lorraine I am LOVING enamel dots too! there so much fun! hugs me x

Marina said...

Great design and the red really stands out against the grey. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome card!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at TIOT this week, Valerie