Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit Reveal :-)

Hi all :-) Today is that day of the month that we all eagerly await ,,, The Simon Says Stamp Grande Card Kit Reveal :-)

Before we get to the card, I am sure you are all dying to know what the flavour of my lollipop was this month !!,,, Chillin Pink Lemonade ,,,, yum !! I really enjoy these lollipops while perusing the contents of the box ,,, a monthly ritual :-)


I REALLY love this kit !! such a pretty stamp set and some fabulous sentiment stamps in there too. The papers and embellies are gorgeous too :-)

The camera really picked up the 'shine' ! the shine splatter really isn't as 'in your face' IRL, it is a much more subtle shimmer :-) I love how this has turned out ! I can almost smell those roses :-)



and this is the kit !


Thanks for looking :-)

Challenges :
Fan-Tastic Tuesday ,,,, CAS
Tuesday Throwdown ,,, Spring Blossom
Love to Create ,,,,, Friendship
Opus Gluei ,,,, Flowers
A Little Bit Crafty ,,,, Flower Power





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

So pretty...love those flowers.

Jacee said...

Great card, very pretty.
Hugs Jacee

cass said...

Beautiful CAS card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

MagsB said...

I love these kits! (The subscription was a Christmas present from me to me lol!)

What a gorgeous, inspiring card! Such fabulous colours, and the shine is so pretty! Lovely!!

love Mags B x

Electra said...

I can almost smell those roses too, it's a gorgeous card! The pink is so pretty and I love the splatters. Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun fabulous card thanks so much for sharing with us and very good luck Judith GDT Fan-Tastic Tuesday x

Debi said...

Great card. The kit looks like fun. I can see why you eagerly await its arrival each month. Thanks for sharing your spring flowers with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
Debi DT TT

Unknown said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I do hope you will join in with the fun again next week...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our Friendship Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous car, very pretty. Thanks for joining in at fan-tastic x

Rosemary said...

What a beautiful, feminine card. Those kits sound fun and the result speaks for itself. Yes, I can almost smell those roses and the shimmer isn't too much - it's really quite subtle almost like raindrops or morning dew.

Thank you for sharing your flower creation with us at Opus Gluei, I love seeing where our themes take participants.

bbunch said...

Beautiful card--I love the colors you chose.