Sunday, April 20, 2014

Stampendous 'Balloon Trio'

HAPPY EASTER !! I hope you're all enjoying a fabulous weekend and not getting sick with all the choccy :-) I am sitting here with a big bag of Cadbury's mini eggs and a strong cappuccino ,,, YUM,, a perfect Easter Sunday breakfast :-)

I don't have an Easter card to share but I do have a super cute mousie card instead :-)



I was trying to get ahead with a few cards but when I saw the Inspiration Challenge on the Splitcoast Stampers Site yesterday I just HAD to join in !! I had this cute Balloon Trio stamp just itching to be inked !



and this is the picture (from the M&S Kids section) that I used for my inspiration. 


Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great day ! :-)

Challenges :
Crafty Catz ,, Something beginning with 'B' ,,, Balloons, Blue, Bow
Crafty Hands ,,, Anything Goes 
Crafting When We Can ,,, Ribbon, Twine, Washi Tape
Corrosive ,,, Pretty Pastels




Hope you all have a great Easter weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

10 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Love the card Lols gorgeous! and so darn cute!!

Doreen said...

Just beautiful, lovely design and image.xxx

Gail said...

So cute!
Happy Easter!

tilly said...

a very cute card with those mices.......... thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fabby! They really are cute as can be aren't they. Great colouring. Lx

Snoopy said...

Ooh! I love this card and that multicolored twine is fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Robin said...

Oh so very adorable! I love those mice. I have to agree that your breakfast sounds wonderful too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

HAPPY EASTER!

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a cute image, and you made an adorable card with it. (another stamp for on my wish list...smile!)

Sammy said...

This is so adorable, and I LOVE the colours! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Regan said...

Adorable image and terrific CAS card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan