Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Simon Says Stamp February 2014 Card Kit Card

Hi all, I am here with another card using the stamps and stuff in the new February 2014 Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp. Yesterday's was girly( CLICK HERE if you would like to see it) so today I made a more manly one :-)


As many of the stamps in the kit are flowery I dug out a couple of Simon's Exclusive dies and a couple of background stamps to help the card along. I love the pointed feathers dies and think the chevron design is fab for them. 
I will pop a gift card, or some cash inside before I send it :-)


I love these kits, it is like having a birthday every month ! They sell like hot cakes !!

Challenges :
Cardz 4 Guyz ,,,, Happy Birthday 
Creative Craft ,,,, New ( kit)
Top Tip Tuesday ,,,, CAS
The Crazy Challenge ,,,, Cards for Men
Allsorts ,,, Ribbon no bows 
Totally Gorjuss ,,, Manly



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the design and papers,just gorgeous.xxx

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the monochromatic blue! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi, great card, thank you for joining us for our 1st challenge Cardz 4 Guyz. Good luck and we hope to see you soon.

Hugs Erin DT x

Cazro said...

A super monochromatic card, loving the feathers. Thanks for sharing with us during our 1st challenge at Carddz 4 Guyz. Caz

Wendy L said...

Fab card and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Sarah said...

This is a super guy card! Great job and how fun to get those kits each month! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

Sam K said...

What a great male card. it has a bit of a surfer feel to me :)hugs xx Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges x
Little Pear Tree

Kimbo said...

Oh I love those feathers. A perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing along at our first challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz x

Anonymous said...

Love the blue. And thanks for the reminder that I have to take something blue in for work tomorrow!
Nice card.

Anonymous said...

Love the blue. And thanks for the reminder that I have to take something blue in for work tomorrow!
Nice card.