Saturday, December 14, 2013

Love is In the Air at Simon Says Stamp !

Hi all :-) I got back from my trip to the UK yesterday so am catching up with everything now :-)
When I got home there was a fab Happy Mail parcel from Simon Says Stamp with the new Valentine products ,,,, ooohh they are LOVE erly :-)

I hope this post works now, I am on my 3rd attempt as when I publish it sends my whole blog skew whiff !

Click on the piccy to see the whole release !






Perfect for an everyday card to give to hubby don't ya think ,,,,, hehe :-) Pop one in his lunch box ,,, under his pillow ,,,,in his knicker drawer ,,, the list is endless ;-D



I had written a blurb about how I made this,. but after 3 attempts I have lost the will so am going to publish as it is and hope for the best :-)

Challenges :
Keep It Simple ,,,,,, Warm ,, red is a warm colour :-)
Stampin' for the Weekend ,,,, Use Red 
Musically Challenged ,,,, Anything Beatles Goes ,,,, All You Need Is Love 
Crafty Catz ,,,, AG






Hope you all have a fab weekend :-) luv Lols x x x

9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love everything about it, love the sparkly red love so cool and the heart looks kind of mosaic a gorgeous card and more to add to my ever growing wish list :0) hugs Pops x

Pop's Cards said...

I just got to read it as it took a while to load I am in fits of giggles at his knocker draw, I hide my little notes in my hubbys draws too :0)))

Sharon said...

Fabulous Lorraine. The heart mosaic is stunning and I love the finishing touches. I love hiding little notes to hubby but haven't tried the knicker draw yet - will be next on my list.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

KandA said...

Gorgous card Lols and I just had a quick peek at the fabulous new products xx

Laura B said...

Awesome card! Thank you for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!:)

Janette said...

Oh wow this is stunning, I simply love it...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. Really loving the mosaic heart.
Mags
x

KC said...

this is a great card! so simple yet I'm sure it would make anyone's day! I'll have to make some to have on hand for the hubby! thanks for joining us at Musically challenged!