Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Amy :-)

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Amyyyyyyyy
Happy Birthday to You :-)

this is our last day in the UK, Amy and I are in London with Amy's friend Holly and having a great time ( I hope ,,, I am writing this before we set off for the trip :-))

Amy is 20 today ,, where did those years go  ??? and this is the card I made for her ,,, OK ,, maybe I should have used a Big Ben / Tower of London,, etc image mmm but I didn't ,,,, we have the Eiffel Tower instead :-)



Amy says she would love a Vespa,,, but the roads in Malta are terrible and no way will she had a motorbike here ,,, all the roads are full of potholes and I won't go into the driving standards ,,,,,, 

Anyhoos ,,, the Eiffel Tower, Traffic Light and sentiment banner were cut and printed on the Silhouette Cameo :-)


Au revoir ,,,,, see ya'll soon :-)



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

10 comments:

Malika said...

Very chic your card and THE colours are fabulous


Greatings Malika

ellyscard creatief said...

WOW, this is lovely.What a beautiful card. Love the image and all your details.
Gr Elly

PS My candy stops 31 Aug.

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow Lols, this is stunning sweetie! Happy Birthday Amy Hugs Sxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Amy, have a fabulous day with your Mum and Friend, love this card, my lovely, so chic xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Happy Birthday to Amy and have a wonderful day. Great card.

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday to Amy and have a wonderful day. Beautiful card. Love the image.

cissi said...

What a beautiful card I hope Amy liked it and that you had a wonderful time in London.

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is so pretty! First of all, I love the map on the card and the Eiffel Tower! I also adore the image, you colored it beautifully! And last but definitely not least, I really like how you created the traffic lights!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! :)

Lots of love
Laura xoxo

KandA said...

Fantastic card Lorraine. Super image, design and details xx

mags said...

Gorgeous cards. Lovely elements and colours.
Mags
x