Monday, April 22, 2013

Mrs Ed :-)

Hi all :-) Please scroll down for the House Mouse Challenge Card :-)

I have had this Art Impressions ‘Mrs Ed’ stamp for a while and this is the first time I am inking her up. isn’t she FAB ! :-)

004

Summer will soon be here and this will be me for then next few months :-)

006

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one

Challenges :
Art Impressions Stamps Challenge ,, Layer It Up ( I was given a honourable mention for the last challenge ! thanks ! Smile
Quirky Crafts ,,,, Wings and Clouds ( there are a few seagulls there) :-)
My Time to Craft ,,,, Stitching
Creative Corner ,,, Unusual Shapes
Copic Marker Europe ,,, Girls Aloud
Paper Crafting Journey ,,, Use a Sentiment
Make My Monday ,,,, Fancy Folds
Ooh La La Creations  ,,, Easel Card
Paper Playtime ,,, More than One fold


I hope you have a fabulous week ! :-)

Happy Crafting
Luv
Lols x x x

21 comments:

Debbie said...

Super summery card Lorraine, love that fun image and the swiss dot colouds are super too.
Debbiex

ellyscard creatief said...

Great card.
Gr Elly

Kelly Lloyd said...

She's brilliant lols.
Great layout too. And the clouds look brilliant
Hugs Kelly,

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the details...fab image.xxx

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Lovely card, love your fancy fold :) thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is terrific Lorraine! I've got this stamp but could never do it justice like you, Jo x

downrightcrafty said...

now think you are boasting as you got no chance of me doing that around here yet, although the yellow thing did come out but the rubber ring would have been blown away with me in it, a great card
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

tehhehheee Brilliant this card is priceless! hugs me x

Unknown said...

What a cool design! I hope it's warm enough in the very near future so we can all bask in the sun like that! I love your "self portrait!" LOL!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Ai stamps never fail to make me laugh-great card Lols!

Ann said...

I love Mrs. Ed! Thank you for sharing her with us at My Time To Craft!

Anonymous said...

oh thats a gorgeous card...
love those images you used and the colours
thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges this week

Love Melxxx

Mynn xx said...

Super fabulous easel--LOVE the amazing dimensions! Great image, too! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Anonymous said...

OK..this card is way too much fun. I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
tammy DT

Heather said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our fun fold challenge.

Caro said...

What a fun card...I love the swiss dot clouds! Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge this week on Quirky Crafts challenge.

Purple Crazy said...

A fabulous Easel card, such a fun image, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

Liz said...

What a lovely card! Great fold and colours! Thank you for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Kerry said...

OMGoodness, this is totally AWESOME!!! :) Love it, especially the cheerful summer colors and the clouds are super cool! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions' challenge!

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, this is so cute, I love it all!! The image is so funny and I love your little life bouy. What a lovely sentiment!! Good luck in the draw tonight at Paper Crafting Journey and thanks for joining in the challenge, XOX Lucy

Cazzy said...

Hi Lorraine, you didn't contact me about your winner's badge or prize, did you know you came 3rd at Quirky Crafts?

Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.