Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love Fest Day 9 ,,, A Little Love :-)

Hi all :-)  We are already up to Day 9 of the Love fest Event over on the Splitcoast Stampers Website so I am sort of almost keeping up :-) 

9799436783001615634

Day 9 is hosted by Taylored Expressions and they are asking us to make a small set of cards no bigger than 3" X 3"
I don’t have any of the company’s stamps so I decided to make a set using the very cute Simon Exclusives Boston Terrier Love stamp and die set :-)

DSC02916

I stamped and die cut the image and coloured with copics, I used his little accessory stamps and gave 2 a rather dashing dickie bow and 2 a fetching scarf , these were cut from Fabscraps Classic paper. I LOVE these papers ,, they are a bit more expensive ,, but sooo luscious :-)

I used some not very patterned designer paper and inked the edges with stormy sky and forest moss distress ink. I used the fence die from a Where The heart Is set to cut some Woodgrain Card and inked this with Vintage Photo ink.  I stamped some grass using a Hero Arts stamp and added my fave Star Dust Stickles The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I used a Simon Exclusives ‘Talk Bubbles’ die to finish :-)

DSC02918

Which do you prefer ?? Scarf or Bow ,,, lol :-)

DSC02920

Thanks for looking :-) You still have time to join in the fun over on the SCS site :-) Simon Says Stamp hosted a ‘Die Crazy’ challenge a few days ago and we would love to see you over there :-) CLICK HERE for more details :-)

I have a Candy Giveaway, CLICK HERE if you would like to take a peek :-)

Challenges :
Sisterhood of Crafters ,,,, Thank You
Deep Ocean ,,, ‘B’ for Boston Terrier, Blue sky
Allsorts ,,, Animals
All That Stickles ,,,, Star Dust Linky Party ( my fave stickles :-))

Hope you all have a FAB weekend ! :-)
Happy Crafting !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

11 comments:

brenda said...

What fabulous thank you cards Lorraine and just perfect for our theme.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

KandA said...

These are just wonderful. I do love the doggy stamp xx

Joey said...

Lols these are gorgeous! fab little design. Joey x

Darlene said...

What a fabulous set of Thank You cards Lorraine! Well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘THANK YOU’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karen Petitt said...

Such a cute dog and these cards are very cute too! hugs Karen

Sonia said...

Suoer cute! love them!...Thanks for joining ATS...SK :)

catherine said...

These look great and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

cheiron said...

SO cute! I love the scarf!

Micki said...

oh, totally adorable cards. love it!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Craftnut said...

Thanks for entering our animal challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

Jo Channon said...

Hi Lols
Definitely the scarf for me! What a cheeky pup this is - love the image.
thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x