Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Fest Day 6 ,, Photo Inspiration :-)

Hi all :-) Day 7 has just been posted and I am here with day 6 ,,,, trying to play catchup now ,,,, :-)

9799436783001615634

Day 6 is hosted by The Cat’s Pajamas and is a fabulous photo inspiration challenge

TCP_LF13 copy

Although I don’t have any of their stamps I did find this cute cat in the Silhouette Store that closely resembles their logo :-)

008

This was very quick and easy to make.  I used some Hero ArtsDaffodil’ layering paper, which I stamped using a Cling Dots stamp and black ink and I used a Sizzix Framelits Banner die ( thanks Alison )  and cut some black and white card and then stamped using a Hero Arts Large Canvas Stripes and black ink.  I used Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped oval dies and embossed the white using a Whimsy M-bossabilities folder.

010

I just realised I forgot to give her a collar !! Imagine her with a lovely diamond necklace,, which I have now added ,,, aww ,, she does look pretty  :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Challenges :
ABC Challenge ,,, Birthday
Cards In Envy ,,, Polka Dots and’or Stripes ( love this challenge to make sure the cards fit in an envelope ,,, FAB ! :-)
CAS-ual Fridays … Black/White + 1
Totally Papercrafts ,,,, Pets

Luv
Lols x x x

15 comments:

KandA said...

This is so super. I love the black cat and I agree she would look lovely with some bling but she still looks great without it xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab cat and great details.xxx

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun....xx

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

Absolutely fabulous. Great image and design and such lovely colour combo.
Mags
x

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a cute card and that cat is great. Thank you for playing at Cards in Envy. We are glad you joined us. Denise

Emily H said...

This is adorable!

Unknown said...

Great pairing of the sentiment with that die-cut, I also love the stamped paper. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy

Katie said...

This is really lush - and I was surprised to see that background is a stamp. Great job on this card.
thanks for joining Cards in Envy

Angie Tieman said...

How cute!!! Love that kitty cat and the use of the yellow for your color! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzette said...

A very simple and affective card, thanks ever so much for Joining us over at Totally Papercrafts

Liz McGuire, said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for joining in at ABC,

Liz x

Patty Sue 2 said...

That is one sassy cat. Love this card! Thank you for joining us at the ABC's Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

A Purr-fect card! Love that you stamped the dots and stripes. Really a cute cat and I'm seeing her with her diamond necklace in my head - lovely. Oh, so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy. I hope you will be back for our upcomng challenges.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Cute cat. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

Hansi Brittain said...

This is adorable! I love the cat and the colors you have chosen to go with her. I would love to see an addendum showing her with her collar. :)