Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snow is Falling,,,,, all around us ,,, :-)

Hi all :-)  How are you all ? I hope you’re all well and finding some crafty time :-)

We have a new theme starting today over on Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge and as I am on Team ‘A’ I get to join in this week ! :-)

Snow Is Falling !! :-)

so lets see cards with lots of snow on them :-)

I am not sure who is sponsoring so will add that asap :-)

I used this very cute Girl Sledging stamp, she looks like she is having fun in the snow with her little bunny eh ! :-)


I coloured with Copics and inked the edges with Tumbled Glass DI. I added Crystal Glitter on her hat and coat trims,Star Dust Stickles on the snow and I used a Viva Decor Ice White pen for the falling snow. 
  I cut some  Bazzill Peppermint Red card using my new Spellbinders Fancy Ribbon Threader die and threaded some Saddle Stitch Ribbon through and used a Craft Dee Bowz bow maker to tie the bow.  The sentiment tags are from LOTV and I used a Martha Stewart Snowflake punch and Holiday Shapes die for the little star.


Thanks for looking, the DT have made some gorgeous cards so hop on over to the challenge blog to see them :-)

Challenges :
Everybody Art ,,, Bingo,,, Ribbon, Glitter, Star
Ooh La La ,,, Christmas

25 comments:

Annette said...

Your card is adorable Lols. I love this image. Can't believe I've not (yet) got it!!
Annette
xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Lols,adorable image and love the colour combo.
Wendy xx

Margreet said...

Adorable and fab coloured card, Lols!
xxx Margreet

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful colouring Lols, love the layout and embellishments too! Karen

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful card Lorraine.

xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lols, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous

Hugs Sue

Anne said...

Gorgeous Lols, she's adorable.
A smashing card
Any sunshine over there you can send me? It's perishing here:*
Anne x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous loving this red and blue combo looks so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Zw@@n said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. The image is so cute and well coloured. Love, Wilma

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and love the stamp x Susan x

Mel X said...

Hiya Lols, hows life in Malta? Super card chuck, great colours and gorgeous detail. Love the patterned border, gonna nosy through the links you put down now - I feel a shop coming on lol.

Hope you're well

Hugs

Mel X

Gail said...

So cute, and sparkly!

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous, Lols!!! I love all the glittery goodness and she is so adorable! Beautiful work as always!! Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs, Sharon

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Lols. Love that image and the colour combo is beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kat xx

Anne said...

I love this card Lols, fabulous colour scheme and perfect for the theme!

mags said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine. The image is so adorable.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

This is adorable Lorraine, I love all the glitter on your card and the colour combo :) .. PS thanks for offering to get me the jacket from Orsay, but they don't have it in Gozo as well :( Hugs xx

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and love the image!

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card and lovely image.
Happy card.
Gr, Elly, Roemenie

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh I love it! Bet it's even more fabulous IRL with all that sparkle!

Sue from Oregon said...

sky blue and red make a stunning creation!

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card and so sparkly too, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB x