Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WOYWW :-)

I have been away for a few weeks so I have a few piccy's to show you ,, you might like to get comfy and have a nice cup of coffee as this may take a while :-) It's Wednesday so it's the day to show everyone whats on your desk and link up to the lovely Julia at the Stamping Ground for the WOYWW slot :-)



As you can see I did succumb and bought a few bits and bobs at the NEC but lots of this is birthday pressies from my lovely crafty buddies too :-) Did you spot the HM mug !! that was a gift from a fellow HM&F +SSS challenge teamie, Heather :-) Thanks Heather I know it will get lots of use :-) there are stamps from Domi, and ribbons and embellies and papers from Jo, Chris, Natascha, Joey, Sue, Carissa, Jane, I also received a beautiful frame from Debby which I will show later with a photo of us in it ,,, just need to get that printed !! oh my goodness ,, I hope I didn't miss anyone ,, I have been in the UK for a few weeks and my brain is muddled as things arrived there and here ,,and I didn't write things down !!! If I have forrgot you I am sincerely sorry and please give me a nudge so I can add you xx

now for the gorgeous cards I received ,,, these are from Jo, Sydney, Joey, Jane, Mandy, Natascha, Chris, Domi and Sue ( Scoopy)

These are from Tara G, Helen, Dorte, Debby, Carissa, Squirrel, Samantha, Anesha and Delphine :-)



And last but not least ,, this one was from my Mum :-) Don't you just LOVE that feather boa !!! :-)

Thanks to you all for making my birthday so special :-) I had them all on display at my brothers house and they were all seen and admired by lots of friends and family :-) I did feel very loved so thank you all xx

Now ,,, am not finished yet !!!! wait a min ,,,, there is one more piccy to show you !!



this was taken in Weatherspoons at the NEC :-) It was so lovely to meet up with so many people ,, here is me with Kim and her friend ( who's name escapes me ,, sorry xx ) Dawny P, Kath, Heather and Jo, Ialso met a few other blog buddies but we forgot to take piccy's before they left ,, so a big wave to Cathy and Vicky :-) it was lovely to finally get to meet you :-) Waves to Jacqui and Marlene too ,, it is always so lovely to meet you :-)

Ok ,,, going to make me a nice capuccino in my fab mug and then will be coming for a snoop around your desks :-)



13 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

What a gift each and every one of those cards are. You have some very talented friends. And that card for your Mom ... priceless!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday Lols, looks like you had a wonderful time with some lovely gifts and amazing cards. Love the card your mum made, looks just like you, right down to the feather boa!

Hugs
Brenda 98

Victoria said...

big waves back, next time we will remember to get the camera out, although I may crack it and you will need a pararamic lense!
love all the new stash on show, hugs Vicky x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
what a locely lot of stash you have there, luv the mug, gorgeous selection of cards, lovely piccie of you all glad you back with us i did miss ya, hugs,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Karen said...

Lots of lovely new stash for you to play with and really gorgeous cards, they are all lovely :)
Have a lovely WOYWW,
Karen #107

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards, and what a lovely pile of pressies! Looks like you've been having fun.

Anonymous said...

Ooh Lols, not only did I not know it was your birthday until I'd missed it, I didn't know it was your BIG one!!! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday and got totally spoilt and so you should! xxxxxxx

okienurse said...

WOW lots of lovely stash and then all those beautiful birthday cards! I like your moms card a lot. I belong to the Red Hat's here and these old broads know how to have fun. We all craft, laugh and enjoy life. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #88

cheryl said...

oh wow lush stash hun,as for your cards hun,gosh they are gorgeous,happy belated birthday hun,love the picture too,bet you mum adored her card its,brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Glad you are back hun - fab posting...great load of stash nice to see pics of everyone too...
Glad you had a fab b'day
hugs
Sarah x

Stef H said...

a FEW????? bits & bobs! you're joking right? lol.

how wonderful and so sorry i missed your birthday. do wish you a year full of happy dreams and miracles!

hugs :)

Heather said...

Lols that mug holds wine, lager, G&T just as well as it hold coffee you know!!
huggles
Heather xx

America said...

I missed your Birthday?? Awww, Im so sorry! It looks like it was tons of FUN!!! Hope you loved everythign that made it special!! Here's a {{{{{{great big HUG}}}}}} from bad-forgetful me in New York!! :) Love ya!!