Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Simon Says ,,,, Time to Party/Celebrate :-)




Good Morning all :-) I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and you're now looking forward to a Happy New Year :-) Thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes Challenge last week, we appreciate you taking the time to join in especially at this very busy time of year :-)

This week, our challenge is TIME TO PARTY/CELEBRATE !


Domi gave us this fab bottle template to use for the challenge , it is not compulsory ,, just an extra bit of fun :-) also all the DT used Glimmer Mist and Glitter on their creations, if you have them we would love to see them used ,,, but you don't have to to join in :-)





The winner this week will win a $50 shopping spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store - BRILLIANT !!! :-)





For my card I used these lovely Popcorn Bear and Little Duck stamps from the Celebrate set, the sentiments are in the set too. I coloured the images on the card and bottle tag with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and I inked around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress ink. The papers are Echo Park Merry Christmas I glittered here and there with Star Dust Stickles glitter glue and used gold Glimmer Mist on the bottle. I used a Martha Stewart Lattice Arch border punch and added a couple of gems and grungeboard die cut stars ,, coloured with a white acrylic dabber, coloured with copics and smothered in stickles :-) I plugged in my sewing machine and zig zagged the edges, I am really liking sewing on cards and have a few more to show in the next few days !! The ribbon was in my drawer and I added a little Jingle Bell charm to ring in the New Year !! :-)

close ups :-) the lovely gold ribbon on the bottle was a gift from my lovely teamie Jo :-)


Challenges :

Crafters Companion ,,,,,, Sketch ,, I stuck the strip on a bit too low by accident but when I tried to remove it the paper was tearing so I had to leave it ,,, if it doesn't fit please delete me xx

Anything Goes ,,, the letter C ,, Celebrate !!

My Time to Craft ,,,, Brand Spanking New ,,Happy New Year Card, new stamps, new ribbon, have never zig zagged on a card :-)

Scrap Creations ,,, New Year

Bunny Zoe Crafts ,,,,, Sparkle and Shine

Craft Your Passion ,,,, Red/Green/Cream

Paper Playtime ,,,, New Year

Corrosive ,,,,, Bling It On

Crafty Pad ,,,, Anything Goes

I Did It Creations ,,, Out with the Old and in With the New

Allsorts ,,,,, Anything Goes

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year !! Good Luck in 2011 !!! :-)

23 comments:

michele hileman said...

So cute. Thank you for joining us at IDIC

Jeanette said...

Great New Year's card. I love how you decorated your bottle. Great card with all of the fun sparkle. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations. Happy New Year.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a wonderful creation! I love all the glitter and the cute little image on the bottle! Thanks for playing at I Did It Creations this week!

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome Lorraine, love how you used the bottle template and all that glitter is gorgeous xxx

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous card and fantastic little image so cute.

Joey xx

Riet said...

So beautiful ,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.x

brenda said...

Hi there

I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 600 so far !

I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

B x

Have you entered my new candy

mum of two said...

What a great New Years card! I love the colors you chose, and that bottle is great. Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime this week, hope to see you again in the New Year :)

michelle

Anonymous said...

Fabulous New Year card Lols; the image is perfect and I love all the sparkle. Happy New Year! xxxx

Mina said...

wow fab work Lorraine...Have a wonderfully Happy New Year
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! what a lovely blog you have.. Happy new year!!

Stef H said...

absolutely LOVE the card! all that sparkle! wooooooooo hooooooo

happy, happy new year, my friend!!!

hugs :)

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Lols this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and tag.Cute images and lots of lovely sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now how clever is that!! I will be over to check out the template and challenge!! Such gorgeous projects sweetie!! I love the image and the fabulous shimmer!! Hope you have a very lovely New Year!! BIG HUGS

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hi Lols,

LOVE this little CComp Teddy...and as always you add just the right amount of sparkle!! The little bottle companion card is ADORABLE!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Fabulous card Lols, love the image and colours.

Have a lovely New Year and a wonderful 2011!

hugs Heidi xx

Janet said...

great cards! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
hugs

Lou said...

Hi! just love these two sweeties and they give a real celebration feeling.
Hope you have a
*lovely New Year*
hugs Lou.xx
thanks for visiting me :)

Basement Stamper said...

The champagne bottle is so cute and I love the card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.

sammi said...

Fantastic New year's Card! Love the champagne bottle! Thanks for playing along with us in our "Red, Green & Cream" color challenge at Craft Your Passion.

Peggy said...

Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

America said...

FAB use of that bottle template. GREAT SPARKLE. fabulous NYE card! Love it.