Friday, July 30, 2010

Totally Papercrafts ,,,,, Going to the Movies Challenge

This week it was my turn to choose the theme on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge and I chose

GOING TO THE MOVIES :-)

We are sponsored this week by Heidi at Simon Says Stamp and there is a fabulous prize on offer !! :-)



Can you guess my movie title ???



BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S :-)

I used this gorgeous Happy Hopper Rabbits of the Round Table stamp :-) I coloured the image with copics and inked the edges with Wild Honey Distress ink. The papers are Basic Grey
from the Sugar Rush paper pad. I used a little of my new Tim Holtz film strip ribbon ,, gorgeous ! I stamped the carrots from a Happy Hoppers Carrot Tree stamp, coloured with copics and cut them out. I then glued them to the strip with rangers Glossy Accents :-) The flowers are Prima, I think ,,, not 100% sure of the black one and the sentiment is from Hero Arts



challenges :

Charisma Cardz ,,,,,,,, Something With a Tail :-)

C.R.A.F.T Challenge Hot and Spicy Colours ,,,, I think orange fits :-)

Creative Inspiration ,,,,,, Animals

Stampavie and More ,,, Black/White + one other colour

Sisterhood of Crafters,,,,,, Humerous and Funny :-)

One Stitch at a Time ,,, Black/White + one other colour


Rosie D's ,,,, All Creatures Great and Small


the DT have made some amazing creations,, Caroline was going to attempt a fully functional popcorn maker !! It wouldn't have surprised me !! she does make the most amazing creations !! :-) Pop over to the TPC Challenge blog to see them :-)

26 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning Lols!! Your work always inspires me, you're so talented! Must say I didn't enjoy this theme much though hehe, had me thinking too hard lol. Have a super weekend. Lotsa luv xxxx

Cathy said...

What a cutie Lols. I love those ickle hoppers and the carrot film strip is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Joey said...

Stunning card Lols, I love those colours with this image. Joey.x

michele hileman said...

That is really cute. I really like your coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT

Christine said...

Ohhhh Lols this is priceless..how stunning is this cuteie awesome creation..love it..

Hugs Christine xx

Anne said...

awwwwwwwww Lols this is adorable, those little mice are just gorgeous
Anne x

Amanda said...

Such an adorable image and I love the bright colour schemes you've used.

Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

Crafty Creations by AJ

Amanda

Sue said...

Hi Hun
stunning card, awesome colouring, fabby image,gorgeous papers & design, luv the colour combo, have great weekend hun, sue,x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, awww and those mice are so cute :) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT xx

Cheerios626 said...

This is wonderful!! Great interpretation of the theme!!

Delphine said...

Stunning card, Lols! I looooove your colour combo, the image (and the carrots :-))! Fabulous layout too! Hugs Delphine xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh this was a tough one Lols... we are going to have to get you back for it. lol**
Just adore this card - love that film strip with the glossy carrots.
Popcorn machine.... ha! ha! It's still in the design stage...
Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eiglas said...

Super card Chuck!
Thank you so much for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Donna aka Lil Diva said...

Super card hun..Best of luck this week at OSAAT Donna x

Micki said...

lol, that is too cute and yes, I chuckled. Adorable card. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the sisterhood of crafters.

hugs

Carol Ann said...

Fab card Lorraine and your title did make me smile! love the colour combo and the way you have made the carrot ribbon very inspired! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT.
Carol Ann xx

Allison said...

gorgeous, love the colours
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Gem said...

a really cute card! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at One Stitch at a Time this week! Gemma :)

stitchy said...

Lols, love this, is so darn adorable, something about mice at a table lol I love it - thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at OSAAT - good luck hun !!!

stitchy xoxox

Giò said...

WOW!!! This is so cute!!! Fabby image. Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful take on the hot n spicy challenge this week over at CRAFT Lorriane. Thank you for joining us this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

stephanne said...

Awwww, this is fabulous Lols, love the contrast of colours, that image is just too cute and LOVE your carrot film strip, how creative!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Hugs, stephanne

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our hot and Spicy challenge. Super project - great image - lovely card! Cheers Claire x

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Paul said...

That image is fantastic. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/