Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The winner of my fortnightly candy

I had 54 entrants this week (I inclused you Pauline C, sorry the linky wasn't working) The lucky winner this week is ,,,,,,,,

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2010-06-09 08:32:34 UTC

the lucky girl this week is Samantha

Congratulations :-) Please email me with your address and Steph will post it out to you :-)

I will be back soon with another candy so if you haven't been lucky so far ,,, you can always try again :-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS meeeeeeee!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! oh thank you soooo much! I needed a boost was feeling a little deflated this week! :0) off to email you! thanks hunny!! :0)

Max said...

Congratulations Samantha - I'm not at all jealous ... nope ... not even a teensy-weency bit ... well maybe a teensy-weency bit. Have fun with your prize when it arrives.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sarah said...

Congratulations Samantha xxx

Annie said...

I'm not jealous either - enjoy your prize. Well done you.
ann xxx