Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 100th Challenge Penny Black :-)



Happy Mother's Day :-)

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is celebrating it's 100th challenge this week and Kath made a fabulous sketch for us all to follow,, I hope my interpretation of it is ok as I utched a circle over and my flower (which is one of the circle elements) is a little too far to the left ! :-) The DT have made some gorgeous cards and there are lots of lovely prizes on the challenge blog and on all the DT blogs :-),, I really enjoyed the hop :-)



I used my lovely Penny Black Wedding Chime stamp that I have had forever ! I coloured it with copics and added stsr dust stickles and crystal gems for sparkle :-) the papers are DCWV Luxury Stack and the card for matting is DCWV Neutrals stack. The flowers are Prima and Wild Rose Studio ,, sprayed with Pearl glimmer mist and dotted with star dust stickes. The ribbon is pure silk ,, so luxurious :-) The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp Exclusives set


As you may know Domi is getting married next week and we have a special challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog ,,, 'Wedding Cards for Domi' I hope you will all join in :) To be eligible for the prize the card MUST be posted to Domi, please see the challenge blog for more details :-)

oops I almost forgot !! I made this for the following challenges :-

One Stop Craft Challenge too whose theme is Wedding Wishes :-)

Charisma Cardz ,,,,,It's all about Weddings :-)

thanks for looking :-) Please leave me a comment so I know you popped by :-)

22 comments:

Rach said...

wow lols this is fantastic, a very posh looking card.. love the colours that you have chosen and the bling that you have added for the clanger on the bells... love it.xx

gila said...

OH, die Karte ist ja toll, wunderschön geworden.
lg gila

scrapperjulia said...

This is really gorgeous! Love the colors and the bling, great card!

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is beautiful and so elegant Lols I love it. Hugs Pascale

Mina said...

I love the image Lorraine...beautiful wedding card and I love the heart ribbon slide
Mina xxx

downrightcrafty said...

This is just gorgeous, I have just purchased this frame and to see it used is inspirational. Love the colours and the slider too
Kate xx

Kim. said...

Wow love this card with the rustic colours and the beautiful image it looks so elegant.
Kim xXx

Kath Stewart said...

this is totally gorgeous lorraine..thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Lols
oh this is beautiful hun, luv all the detail on it, very pretty, im struggling with mine, sue,x

Janiel/ janny said...

Lorriane, what a stunning card!! THe colors are WONDERFUL!! Love the details!!
hugs, Janiel

Tanya said...

Happy Mother's Day Lorraine!
Thanks for all!

Pauline C said...

Very elegant wedding card - I'm sure Domi will love it, looks like she's going to get a lot of cards lol! Thanks for joining in the PBSC #100 challenge & blog hop - good luck with the prize draw and my candy :-)
pauline x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the colour combo and that ribbon is beautiful.

Kat x

Jill said...

aww Lols this is so beautiful I love the ribbon, colours and your take on the sketch hugs Jill xx

Annie said...

wow! gorgeous card and such pretty details and embellishments.
hugs, annie x

NGCARDS said...

This is fab, I love the sparkle! Good Luck with my candy and thanks for joining in with us at PBSC! xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the way you did the ribbon and the slider! and the lovely Gems too! hugs Samantha :0)

Leanne said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

darcy48 said...

Beautiful card love the colours used hugs Arlinex

Beth said...

Beautiful card! The image is so pretty and I love the heart buckle! Thanks for joining our PB Blog Hop!

Love Beth xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow, this is just stunning. Love all the elements, very elegant. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw. Hugs Suzi x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous card has such a feel of luxury! thanks for entering my giveaway good luck

Joey.xxx