Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Award !!! :-)

Sue from Sue's Rubber Stamping Adventures has just given me this award ,,, Sue has an amazing blog ! if you haven't seen her work you really should go and take a look !! It is fabulous !

I must admit I must be the worst blogger in blogland for not posting awards ,,, it's not that I don't like them ,, I just find it so difficult to pass them on to a limited number of peeps ! Let's see how I do with this one !!

You're supposed to pass this on to 5 others, post on their blog to let them know, and answer a list of questions in ONE word.



1. Where is your cell phone? errr?

2. Your hair? Coloured !!

3. Your Mother? Lovely :-)

4. Your Father? Grumpy :-)

5. Your favorite food? Curry

6. Your dream last night? None

7. Your favorite drink? Tea

8. Your dream/goal? new SPCA premises ,,, OK I know more than one word !!

9. What room are you in? Lounge

10. Your hobby? papercrafts

11. Your fear? cruelty

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Tuscany :-)

13. Where were you last night? aeroplane

14. Something that you aren't? pessimistic

15. Muffins? blueberry

16. Wish list item? Boefjes

17. Where did you grow up? Yorkshire

18. Last thing you did? sipped :-)

19. What are you wearing? joggers

20. Your TV? On

21. Your Pets? cozy

22. Friends? Lots

23. Your Life? happy

24. Your Mood? optimistic

25. Missing someone? Mum

26. Vehicle? dirty

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Your favorite store? SimonSaysStamp :-)

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? recently

32. Your best friend? Lots

33. One place that I go to over and over? home

34. Facebook? rarely

35. Favorite place to eat? Depends :-)

Now I am supposed to pass this on to 5 !! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I did try ,,,, nope ,,, can't do it ,,,, so I pass this on to all my followers :-)

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine,

Welcome back, hope you had a good time and congrats on the award.

HUgs Ali x