Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Papertake Weekly last week's GD candy :-)

Oh I am so sorry ,,, I completely forgot all about this today !! I promised a candy draw for all the peeps who left a comment on my Papertake Weekly GD card for last week :-) Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and it seems that you were practically equally divided as to which version you preferred :-)

So drum roll here ,,, The random gen chose

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2009-10-27 15:43:16 UTC

that is Daisychain :-)

Congratulations Christine :-) If you email me your address I will pop them in the post for you :-)



1 comment:

Daisychain said...

OMG I don't believe it! I too had forgotten all about it. What a lovely suprise, thank you so much. I shall look forward to playing with all the gorgeous stash when it arrives. Off to email you.

Hugs Christine x