Monday, September 21, 2009

I Love Anya :-)

I recently bought 3 Anya's from Bunny Zoe Crafts this is one of them and I just love this one with her cute kitten :-) Nikki who owns Bunny Zoe Crafts is sponsoring the Sketch Saturday challenge this week so I had to use one of them :-)_
To make my card I followed the fabulous sketch on the Sketch Saturday Challenge I am also entering it into the Basic Grey Challenge who are asking for 'Embossing'
Oops I almost forgot ! This is also for the Anyone For Anya Challenge who are asking for 'Funky Flowers' ,,, that's why I chose this funky flowery paper and embossing folder !! :-)




I used BG paper from theJune Bug pad and red coredinations which was cuttlebugged and sanded ,, I am in red mode at the moment ,,, :-) I love red/black !! :-) The image was coloured with copics and I added glitter pens here n there for sparkle ,, her eyelashes are all sparkly :-)



The gingham ribbon was from my messy drawer and the flowers are prima and the rosebud centers are also from Bunny Zoe Crafts. the sentiment is Simon Says Clear Stamps SIMPLY THE BEST SENTIMENTS Lot Exclusive Set


I missed out an element on the sketch,, there is supposed to be another bit in the top left corner but I really didn't want to cover any more of the lovely flowery paper so I left it out ,, hope thats ok !! :-)

Thanks for popping by,,don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you've been visiting :-)
There is some candy at the top of my blog too if you would like to take a look :-)



21 comments:

Cathy said...

fab card Lorraine. I love those papers and great details.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Rosette said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine :) I have Challenge running at ROP .. would like to see your lovely creations there as well

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card and love the papers you used. Beautiful image as well. Anesha

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Super cute! That Anya is delightful :) Love the red and black too :)

Mina said...

dont you love a good rummage through your messy drawer lol...stunning card Lorraine, beautiful colouring and I love those papers
Mina xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Beautiful card Lorraine! Those papers are lovely and the details are fab. Anya is so cute :)

Hugs
Maarit

CraftyC said...

What a lovely card Lorraine, so very pretty! Hope you are well...
Clairex

pinky said...

Cute and vibrant, just love it, excellent image.
Pinky

Jackie said...

Fab card, gorgeous papers and layout :o)
Jackie xx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

I love the Anya stamps, and you used such wonderfull colours for this card. I love the roses too. It's perfect.:))

Hugs, Rosalien

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Lorraine this is one little beauty the papers and colours are sumptuous I adore that image and your added flowers are just a perfect finish to this creation.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Love this card. That red really looks stunning. Great colouring too - I will be coming to you for help when I get my copics.. lol*
Thanks for the tip to look on SSS for a distressing tut.
Caroline xxx

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a sweet card, Lorraine! I am really falling in love with Anya...I like the teen Anyas...I just ordered the teen Ian stamps can't wait to get...he is a cutie patootie,smile!
Love your BG papers that you picked don't blame you for not wanting to cover them up and I love your embossing! Gorgeous colouring and embellies too!
Thanks for your sweet comment hun and for joining us over at BasicGrey challenges!
Hugs,t

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, love Miss Anya and the fab papers.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

Very sweet!! love the colour combo.

Tanya said...

Beautiful card!!!

Jackie said...

Great card Lorraine :)

Emma said...

Stunning card Lols and so beautiful. The image and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabby card Lols. Love this Anya you have used and the papers, great colouring too !

Love your embossing, great pattern.

Thank you for playing along with us at BasicGrey Challenges !

Hugs,

Jo x

Dawny P said...

Hi chicksie xxx Well this is a beauty!!! Fabulous card, fab colours,fab flowers and a very very sweet image:) Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

She is cute! Love the embossed papers and the sweet roses.

Love from AFA!

Renata