Tuesday, April 14, 2009



I have just received this gorgeous award from Sue at Scoopystuff and Hazel
at Dido's Designs, thank you so much girls x x x
I just received it from Joanne at Crafting Joanne too :-) thanks darlin x

I am supposed to pass this on to 5 people but I just can't do that, there are so many that I would like to pass this on to so I will pass it on to all my Design Teamies, they're all so lovely and have been really nice and supportive to me !! mistakes an all !! :-)
If any of my followers would like this too then please copy it and post it on your blog with my bestest wishes :-)

Lorraine x x x

3 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww sumbudy luvs ya lol

Thanks for the comment on my card Lorraine.
The flower is from the Walk In My Garden cart, there's lots of nice one's on it but I tend to stick with the same ones

hugs
Anne x

Unknown said...

Oooops, been beaten to the post...lol, I have this for you too Lorraine...lol.

Joanne x

Emma said...

Congrats...
Emma x