Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge


The theme this week on The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is 'Transport', I love this Penny Black 'garden buggy' stamp so I thought I'd use that, though I was tempted to use the PB cow on bike one ,,,,,. The text is by Woodware.
The stip of DP is in a 12x12 book of papers from American traditional Designs, the rest is just plain cardstock. The felt button is hero arts and I just finished it off with pea green organza ribbon :-)
Thanks for looking, I appreciate all your comments :-)
Lorraine

11 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card :o)x

Saskia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Wow... so happy I to meet your lovely creations!!!

Greetings,

Saskia xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Lorraine a lovely card and such a cute image. Hugs Linda x

Liza said...

Great card Lorraine. I wasn't sure if I had anything to fit in with the transport theme, but I think I have a stamped image of this snail somewhere... thanks for the inspiration.

Liza x

Lynsey said...

Great card Lorraine! I love the image!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Beryl K said...

Great card Lorraine, I love the image, great transportation
Beryl x

Ginny said...

love the colours on this :0)

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, fab cute image.

craft mad Jenny said...

a gorgeous card - so simple with gorgeous colours,

jenny

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant. What fun it must be to drive a snail. Hee hee, love the colour scheme too.Hazelxo

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colour combo and hid choice of transport lol. Card aboce is great to, now I wonder who the birthday girl could be (hmmm!!). Thanks for taking part in this weeks scsc!
Clairexx