Sunday, March 22, 2009


I have just received this award from Joey, Sue and Pascale :-) Am giving it right back to them and passing it on to Hazel, Josianne, Joanne,Poppet, Gisela, Michele, Debby and all my followers :-) I really appreciate all the comments you leave for me, in fact I check em regularly and am gutted if I don't have a new one to read ha ha , does anyone else do that !!! :-)
OK I know I'm supposed to link all these but you all check my blog so am guessin that you'll see this :-) Linkin just takes up valuable bloggin time n I want to pop round to see what you ve all been up to :-)
Lorraine x x x

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you honey i do i check almost each day hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

hope you had good day hun, took me blommin ages to link then they all got messed up!! over an hour faffin!! lo. sue.xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Lorraine, it is much appreciated.

Hope you've had a good day.

Joanne x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah bless ya, this is lovely thanks, I check my blog a couple of times a day too to see new comments. Fair cheers ya up. H xox

Daisychain said...

Thanks Lorraine, I appreciate it. I love visiting your blog and seeing what you have been doing and getting inspired by your lovely creations.

Hugs Christine x