Friday, February 27, 2009

:-)))


I have just seen that I won the Funky Fairys milk carton challenge and the GD spot :-) I was so busy uploading photo's and receiving the lovely blog award from 3 peeps !!! that I hadn't seen anything else :-0. I am sooo excited !!

I also have some 'other' news that I can tell you about too ;-)
I have been asked by Simon Says Stamps to start a new challenge blog for them !!!! How cooool is that :-) So ,,,, watch this space ;-) I ll be posting news about when it will start and some fabby blog candy in the hopefully not too distant future :-)
I think this is my lucky week :-) Think I should but a lottery ticket this week eh !!! ha ha

A big thank you to the Funky Fairy's team for picking me, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this especially as I have been made redundant from the Sketch and Stash Challenge ha ha

Off to continue me blog hoppin but before that am goin to pour myself a nice glass of somethin yummy ( red wine ) to celebrate :-)

Am a happy bunny :-)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow congratulations on all counts it is your lucky day but you deserve it enjoy yourself and will wait for the new challenge blog.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lorraine, look forward to you joining us in a few weeks time.
And woo-hoo about your other news, how exciting, I'd definately buy a lotto ticket.

Enjoy your glass of wine hun.

Joanne xx

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on the Guest spot! Too fun! And a big WooHoo on the SS challenge blog...how exciting is that!!!! You are rockin' blogland Lorraine!!!
So happy for you!
Blessings, Maria

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on the Guest spot! Too fun! And a big WooHoo on the SS challenge blog...how exciting is that!!!! You are rockin' blogland Lorraine!!!
So happy for you!
Blessings, Maria

Cathy said...

Oh wow - well done you Lorraine. Your cads are brill and you deserve it!
Can't wait to see your creations.
Have a great weekend,
hugs
Cathy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done Lorraine, on your many fab things!!!
Hazelxo

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh Many CONGRATULATIONS to you,what brill news, you are goin to be a very busy bee then, look forward to the new challenge, well done on ya DT spot, and ya wins, i hope you have got that lottery ticket, I will join you in a glass to celebrate just to keep you company of course hun!!!! LOL. Well done Lorraine well chuffed for ya hun, sue.x