Friday, February 20, 2009

ABC and Friday Sketcher's Challenges


I made this card following the Friday Sketchers Challenge sketch and combined it with the ABC Challenge which is B for brown/blue ( I was banking on it being baby boy blue ! ha ha ). I used my lovely new cuddly buddly stamp that I won in June's blog Candy, Thank you so much June x
As you can see I made this as a new home card. Anesha is moving house this week so I made it for her. Hope she doesn't see this but she did say she will be without the internet for a couple of weeks so it should be OK :-)
The papers are downloads from the Shabby Princess downloads.
Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)
Lorraine x

14 comments:

tiggertastic said...

fantastic page and i love the colours you have used

Sarah x

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the image Lorraine you sweetheart thinking of your bloggie buddies in times of stress!Great card and I am sure Anesha will adore it!
Hugs Pascale :)

Sue said...

oh hun gorgeous card, fabby image, Anesha will be so chuffed, got ya mice yet hun? sue.xx

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card Lorraine, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahh this is fab,sure Anesha will love it. Hope all is well with you, Hazelxo

Beryl K said...

Wow, a great card Lorraine, lovely colours
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lorraine, love the CB image, great colouring.

Have a great weekend.

Joanne x

Cathy said...

So cute! Love that image and the papers Lorraine.
Have a good weekend, hun,
Hugs
Cathy xx

Oh thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week!

Chrissie said...

This is a cutie Lorraine!
Chrissie

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is lovely. I've never seen that image anywhere!

aardvarkpest said...

Cute card. Great stamp and choice of papers.

Glenda

Becky said...

Aww, this card is so adorable Lorraine!! Love the image, so sweet!!
Love Becky xx

Unknown said...

Thi is lovely a great image, and just what i am about to hubby has just made me a nice cuppa

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Love to see what you created with my sketch! Beautiful card! Love the sweet image perfect for a "moving" card. Good for you to combine the challenges. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers! Love,
Jacqueline