Thursday, December 18, 2008

House Mouse Monday Challenge


I made this card to enter the House Mouse Monday challenge and to be honest this is THE only house mouse stamp I have, I need to get more eh !! my wish list is getting longer n longer ,,,,
The challenge today was to use this sketch,and then give the card to someone in need.As I don't know anyone who i could give it to I will buy this card for myself and give a donation in memory of Joanne to a charity called 'Friends of the Sick and Elderly' which is a local charity in Gozo.
Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

This is a beautiful card. Love all the gold embossing. Great idea a well.

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty card! I love all the gold embossing. So glad you could join us for this challenge and hope you are able to join us again. Great job on this challenge! :)

Elizabeth said...

Great Job on this weeks challenge. This is an adorable card.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Lovely! The gold is striking and beautiful. Your card is a great interpretation of this week's sketch.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi wonderful card thank you so much for visting my blog hope you enjoyed looking at my cards ect and also thanks for joining my follwers list have a great christmas

Leigh said...

I love this stamp and can't wait for mine to arrive. Gorgeous card and I really like the script background and your colouring.

Sue from Oregon said...

love the embossed shine on this card!

CRAFTERESA said...

what a lovely card I think the image is so cute, I have become hooked on house mouse within the last 3 months and if you are anything like me your collection will start to grow real soon ;o) have fun

America said...

WOW-what a lovely card with so much detail & great embossing. So glad you could join us for these fun HM challenges.

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in this special challenge. x